Thursday 14 January 2010

Hello all...

So, I have decided to re-invent this blog into more of a "diary of a recent graduate on the search for work", that kind of thing.

So a bit about me.....
This summer i graduated from my Theatre, Performance and Event design degree, at Birmingham City University. My main interests lie in set dressing, model making and props. I like to get my hands dirty and make. The big goal is to work in films, but right now I'm happy with any old job that comes along! Other than that i like art, films, theatre, music - the usual. I enjoy a good book (and a bit of a naff one too), and have a soft spot for motor sport.

So, in the 5 months since graduating i have landed myself a nice little job in a jewellery shop, not ideal, but enjoyable. I get to play with lots of nice things and have a tinker with visual merchandise, which is always a plus.

I'm going to use this as a bit of a diary of what I'm up to, work wise and in general, and post things that interest me. Enjoy.

Check out some of my previous work, along with updates of current work
http://www.behance.net/amycox
http://www.flickr.com/photos/amycox


No comments:

Post a Comment